Friday, November 1, 2019

This one was a hard pill for me to swallow, but I believe that profound rebirth can come from ruin.

Crazy Like A Fox: Girl. Dream Works. Jeanie Nguyen - Manager, Programmatic Media - Blizzards and bats, battles and wars, faces in the crowds. Dances online, streets,clouds,plenty of fish, lots of frogs, dicks, dawgs, donkeys in the hills.Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.

Heaven Rings....Thank you so much !๐Ÿ™??๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹.Round Worlds:Heaven notes, worlds to see, shapes and six stars, days under the sky. Wishes, dreams and prayers, stars out tonight. Stars bright, and stars blue, what a site toe dead. Coins for the dead, coins for the sons, coins for the frogs to see on the left sides. Lefts three time, take next right hand turn, back to square one.
Guess what - We are all beautiful. Everyone is different, shapes, sizes, styles, believes and opinions.. yada and so on.. if you have a negative behavior towards others.. that is the not so beautiful ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿผ 5 Stars to go, seven shells on the beach, six fairy tales to share, donkeys in packs or four or five. MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU!Shooting curves, woman for man, wave of words, stranger to friend, dates: walks, movies, dinner, ice cream...
Image result for Bald head men.

4 WORDS: old enough to consent.๐Ÿ’–Family and Friends Y'all have a blessed day. FaceTime: 
Snake Steven Jarrot 7608512267, sucks dicks, fruits and nuts to go. ...... both Ben Donal and Steve Jarrot, and the goal was to bury Lisa Disilva one way or another, anyway will do, was the faces that were in place, and a long period of darkness. ...... May Jarrot, Maya D'Silva also, and the other ones, veterans that are black, .Sinners And Saints,Sons To Shine: Diamonds, Or Not.๐Ÿฆ‹Moments Lost In Time.Just like old times  
Image result for Bald head men.
4 WORDS: old enough to consent.๐Ÿ’–Family and Friends Y'all have a blessed day.FaceTime: Sinners And Saints,Sons To Shine: Diamonds, Or Not.๐Ÿฆ‹Moments Lost In Time.

  Normal. 
Image result for Bald head men.


Time running away from me, lots in time, pebbles on the sands of time, winners, losers, liars, loafers, learners, heads to count. Cheers and chaps, another great day, to be alive, in the land of the living, cheers and chaps, American.
Image may contain: text
DIFFERENT... ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰....Fairy Tales Recaps How the people lived. Con men, Jim Jones, Steven Jarrot, Jesus Christ, Peter Pan, Micky Mouses, nightmares daily. President at Charles R. Jarot Financial Services...Greater Los Angeles.....crook, thief, cheater, preys on elders, veterans, and crossdressers, party and play with the whales on land. Treat?Education:  LET KNOW ONE TELL'S YOU ANY DIFFERENT... ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰....Fairy Tales Recaps How the people lived, the conditions that they had to live with, and have the chance to be thankful that it is not your story.Texas Is Using Tiny Houses To Solve A Big Problem COULD THIS BE THE SOLUTION TO HOMELESSNESS?...
Image may contain: 1 person

Darkness In The Nines, Blue Stars To Shoot: Daily Stars ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒˆEVERYONE IS STRUGGLING WITH SOMETHING, SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST BETTER AT HIDING IT.Let's keep working to keep our economy on a better, stronger course.Help for the small, shallow, simple, self-serving, self-center, and hidden agenda people with blood that is not red.
Image may contain: 2 people
Wondrous Winter Idioms You may not have wanted him in this role, but he's there now.Earth angels, fairies, and pixies in the stars on the ground with lights on, for the third form of life, in a blue state. Jewish Frogs, Crossed Hogs, Old Sounds, Horns Blown.Glasses colored in mud, glasses covered in cum, glasses for frogs and freaks. Earth angels, fairies, and pixies stuck in a pack of wolves.I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.
Image result for Adriana Agresti.
I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Fingers in the air, sit and spin, American Birds. My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them..."It's the little things that matter the most " Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances.Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time.
Time running away from me, lots in time, pebbles on the sands of time, winners, losers, liars, loafers, learners, heads to count. Cheers and chaps, another great day, to be alive, in the land of the living, cheers and chaps, American.
Greater New York City Area - ‎Kate spade,Fingers in the air, sit and spin, American Birds. My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them...❤❤❤❤"It's the little things that matter the most " Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances.Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time.

Big Little Lies as Nicole Kidman’s Husband.”Roles Played.The portal to the realm of Death. OH, HAPPY DAY!❤️❤️Dances In The Rain, Frogs, Spiders,Worms, Snakes In Grass, Shadows In The Darkness, Freaks, Fools, Frogs. Coins To Flip.Always Media.Natural Born Leader  ๐Ÿ’ช We need to be more caring and generous ๐Ÿ’™ I'm here for a revolution of love.


Seven sins to keep the orders over the herds of frogs, trapped inside of the beasts of light and darkness, for lessons to be learned.Time running away from me, lots in time, pebbles on the sands of time, winners, losers, liars, loafers, learners, heads to count. Cheers and chaps, another great day, to be alive, in the land of the living, cheers and chaps, American.
S Agresti (adrianaagresti) I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful

Time to get back up girls, tricked by frogs with plans to rob and steal more. Junk men, thrift store junkies, buy for storage, waiting for a house of a fish hooked.Wow. You're very graphic. Way to twist my words deep into me. Sorry I made you feel so strongly. Ozzie and Harriet,' 'Mayberry' America of old was vastly superior..Fools or Jokers:Clowns To The Left, Frogs To The Rites: Dream partner?

No comments:

Post a Comment