Monday, February 24, 2020

Your empowerment of women is sexy AF! Never stop being you. ❤️Thank you for not allowing yourself to be put in a box. I grew up being so self conscious of my body and I am so glad girls today can follow your example that curves and not being a size 2 are normal and to embrace it.


 Leaders, Lights To Knights, Kings, Rouges, Hats To Wear, Teachers For Role Models.I am a very sensitive person; I am a loving and caring person and appreciate people and I am a very affectionate person; I like to share my feelings. Cards, Cons, Coins, Clowns, Cattle Drives, Dicks, Dawgs, Donkeys In The Hills, Dances In The Clouds.

Chit chat ? Deep river woman, waves, words, winter weather, how warm, will it be today. Men, mice, moments to mind, gems to find, senior man, over 60 years old, heads above the common. Pic for pic, Peter Pan, late again. Stranger things could happen, faces in the mirror. GREAT: Communication, Sincere, Humor, Interest, Truthful, Respectful, Thoughtful, Kind, Caring, Love to build a lasting fun happy relationship now.

Image result for Rachel Jarrot
Your empowerment of women is sexy AF! Never stop being you. ❤️Thank you for not allowing yourself to be put in a box. I grew up being so self conscious of my body and I am so glad girls today can follow your example that curves and not being a size 2 are normal and to embrace it.
1
Gain happiness. After our days are done, the only thing allowed on the other side, is love. Views,values, voices in my head, coins to flip, dances in the morning light. Joy comes in the morning, peace, love, happiness to follow, lucky breaks, and tests over time, daily event, are you a teacher or a student , most of the time. Houses Of May:Asset Finders.
John Travolta Dancing GIF
Life is a beach, a bitch, a fight, hands in the air, like you do not care, fingers to fly, birds and bees, sons to shine. Hearts to met, mine to share, bumps in the air, let the good times roll. Happy holiday.



Your empowerment of women is sexy AF! Never stop being you. ❤️Thank you for not allowing yourself to be put in a box. I grew up being so self conscious of my body and I am so glad girls today can follow your example that curves and not being a size 2 are normal and to embrace it.


Image result for Rachel Jarrot

No comments:

Post a Comment