Friday, May 8, 2020

Facebook Idiots: I’ll ask kaddish. Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.

Asking you as loves the Beach Slow down eating sugar saturated foods.Count your Calories keeping them below USRDA And USE. Facebook Idiots: I’ll ask kaddish. Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.Shots to the head, hoes on the mind, good time toads, waves to make, songs to sing, glory dazes done.Life is a beach, a bitch, a fight, hands in the air, like you do not care, fingers to fly, birds and bees, sons to shine.




Hearts to met, mine to share, bumps in the air, let the good times roll.Life is a beach, a bitch, a fight, hands in the air, like you do not care, fingers to fly, birds and bees, sons to shine. Hearts to met, mine to share, bumps in the air, let the good times roll. GOLDEN CALF: WHAT BEEF? Pigs, hogs, whales on land.SHEEP AND GOATS,HATS, HOES, HORNS TO BLAST.
Image may contain: one or more people
 Pages to books, pigions and statues, views of the nuts to stand alone. Dick Jarrot, dawgs and donkeys for free rides. Faces of cows, faces of frogs, faces of crooks, cheaters and liars, faces online, hits and misses. Strangers to friends, not these retards, and rejects from NY.   Stuck on stupid, stuck with head up asses for fun, cheap tricks, cheap dates, cheap family affairs, kids and goats, cows to call, to steal and lie for, family affairs of Jews, and rednecks, retards, and rejects in the little orange.  Pages To Gods,Spiders, snakes, and frogs, in the soup, food for a good winter writers in cabin, alone with the heads.    Facebook Idiots: I’ll ask kaddish. Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.


  Good Times, Lessons Learned Back In Time: Blasts To The History Notes...It was hard picking what to wear today, Husky purple or Blue Friday. Attacks on the dream lies of Rachel, Randy, and Rockwell Jarrot, queens of the fields of grass not hay. Happy and gay, just like the other family members, joys and pains of a $6000 hairdo still. Need another for the hair lost yet, dream life to have no hair to shave daily off legs, real true dream of mine. Facebook Idiots: I’ll ask kaddish. Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.

No comments:

Post a Comment