Tuesday, February 23, 2021

TONIGHT!!! ORDERLY CONDUCT. Snakes, Spiders, Worms, Good Time Toads. Bubblegum Bitch:

I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts. .When you and the ROACH  I have been battling for years .   Ready for What?Pilar Dsilvas' Blog,RAZZLE DAZZLE!Rather consensus.'TONIGHT!!! ORDERLY CONDUCT. Snakes, Spiders, Worms, Good Time Toads. Bubblegum Bitch:
Family Affairs,Nuts, Common Clowns, PTSD, Thanks Uncle Sam, Battles And Wars, American Birds,Trades.Bats Out Of Hell.Strangers To Friends.' Image may contain: text that says 'ididn't i ask for the attitude i know, its on the house Delivered'   .

Glory is out now!."Gotta Know You. Hey..I just can't live without you! Another fairy tale of Jack's or Jill's after falling down the hill,..Britney Spears. Calm seas, and clear blue skies, and living in the moment.


TONIGHT!!! ORDERLY CONDUCT. Snakes, Spiders, Worms, Good Time Toads. Bubblegum Bitch.Paths To Cross, Heads In The Clouds, Roads To Travel, Faces In Shadows, Darkness, Walks In The Parks, Dances In The Streets, Good Time Toads, Plenty Of Fish, Lots Of Frogs In The Mud.
May be an illustration

No comments:

Post a Comment