Friday, June 12, 2020

Powers within, powers to give, powers to take, time to stand, shooting stars in the sky, hopes, wishes, dreams in works, be the one, just like me, to stand out.

The possibilities are endless for the things that I want. I just want a piece of the sky every day. Forever and a day, in the moment, with the start at now in the present. Not a dream real life. Ready for the best, that is still on the edge to happening today.
Image may contain: sky, cloud, ocean, tree, outdoor and nature

Why blend in, when you were born to shine, like diamonds in the sky. STAY STRONG SOLDIER..WE AIN'T EVEN STARTED YET, IT'S GONNA GET A LOT MESSIER BEFORE IT GETS GOOD.Powers within, powers to give, powers to take, time to stand, shooting stars in the sky, hopes, wishes, dreams in works, be the one, just like me, to stand out.


Suckers For Free Rides. Crooks, Cheaters,Jacquline Jarrot, WOKE UP THIS MORNING FEELING LONELY WITH NO ONE BESIDE ME, AND IT SUCKS.I'M READY TO MEET MY LOVE, MY FRIEND.Recaps, recalls, reviews:Steven J. Jarrot.Songs to sing, glory dazes.Hits and misses, balls in the air, jacks and marbles online, lost and found, games to play. I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent. BLACK SUN.

Oh hi there πŸ˜πŸ₯°πŸ˜‹But it's back to reality today πŸ™„πŸ˜ŸπŸ₯°Super sexy, like nobody else.Don't you recognize me?, ..call my name , don't walk on by,. Rain keeps falling , rain keeps falling down, down .Rites, Reasons, Rainbow Racers, Heads Up, Clouds Of Birds In The Air, Angels On Calls. Street Dances.I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent. BLACK SUN.

Just checking in. How's it going? How am I doing? Good, thinking about seeing you. Thinking about the beaches and business opportunities. Thinking about checking out San Diego and Long Beach. Looking forward to going to places where I actually enjoy hanging out and meeting ambitious people. Powers within, powers to give, powers to take, time to stand, shooting stars in the sky, hopes, wishes, dreams in works, be the one, just like me, to stand out.

Image

I like being around people who still believe in their dreams and actively pursue them.DIFFERENT.*Drops hints. Silent Knights, Sunny, Bright, Witty, Retired, And 420 Friendly.Rites, Reasons, Rainbow Racers, Heads Up, Clouds Of Birds In The Air, Angels On Calls. Street Dances.Hard Knocks Schools. Goats With Horns: Love, Hate: Sounds To Blast, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, Cattle.Happy with the crossroad choices made.DIFFERENT.*Drops hints. Silent Knights.
Omotayo Olafimihan's photo.


Dick Jarrot, Dawgs, dates, veterans to cheer, chaps, for the tricks and trtades, pages to books, recaps to do. Party views, third and fouth, views to shar, Starr Bright, Dances on time, lots love, lots of tests over time. Dicks, dawgs and dates, faces of frogs, faces of freaks, faces of retards,nuts to run, roots to grow, history to note.


Crooks, Cheaters, Liars:Frank Agresti , πŸ‚ πŸ’¦:πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒπŸ΅ πŸ’ͺAdriana Agresti, Alex Agresti,Juliana Santiago. Tricks traders, dicks, dawgs, bitches in heat, monkeys in pack, monkeys to dodge. Pages to books to recap, recall, and review. Shit and stuff, not your to give, to take, to throw away, for a dumb dog, bitches in heat.I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent. BLACK SUN.

Image may contain: possible text that says 'Sometimes it's too late to make things right. Sometimes we hurt others more than we realize. Sometimes a smile fades in front of our eyes, and sometimes we we are the reason for tears in someone's eyes. Never treat anyone the way you don't want to be treated. Love Life and Love The Ones Around You. 8 LIGHT'

Trades. Mindset Of The Damage Veterans: Homeless Blues: Credit Issues, Cash No Credit: Out On Streets. Armada, the power, the superiority, the aura.. he can take all my money, my house, my holiday home 2.Lots Of Balls In Air, Lot Of 'waves On Oceans, Once A Day. , πŸ‚ πŸ’¦:πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒπŸ΅ πŸ’ͺTHE RUNS.DIFFERENT.*Drops hints. Silent Knights, Sunny, Bright, Witty, Retired, And 420 Friendly.
Image may contain: one or more people and text
Lots of fun,Repair, restore, replace the deeds and actions, you may have done, trades to be done. Orange County, Inland Empire, Palm of hands, dreams and nightmares, twists and turns, what does it mean. Life, love, lessons, test over time, money, marches to madness, in your skin.

Day Of Returns. Palm Springs,Happy Saint Patrick's Day, Slugs, Sluts, Snakes,Golan Shahar ® Flag of Israel ✡, Israel & USA forever,Red Pills. Spiders And Worms, Black And Yellow, Wasps, Not The Honey Makers. Jewish Rock Star:Cow to Buffalo.SUCCESS IS A CHOICE.Wings Of Doves.Thinking about checking out San Diego and Long Beach. Looking forward to going to places where I actually enjoy hanging out and meeting ambitious people. 

Twist, spin, and make believable the lies. That's today's Politics. NO! Time to listen, laugh and win πŸ™πŸ½Smiling face with smiling eyesFlag of PakistanFlag of United States right, left, clowns, jokes, stuck on moments,lost in time, history to note, how to stand tall, apart from the frogs in the water.

Family Matters:  Ready for What?. Money comes ..Enough for the Charmed...✨Couple who named their baby after Hitler found guilty of terrorist actions.  I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent. BLACK SUN.☪IN THE SHADOW.


The US Is the World Leader in Bio-Weapons Research, Production, and Use Against Mankind ⭐⭐It’s NOW or NEVER.While You Were Sleep,πŸ”₯πŸ’― Fairy Tales Recaps, πŸ‚πŸƒπŸπŸŒΎπŸŒ²Witches, Fairies, Pixies. πŸ’™πŸ’™ Stop Living Someone Else's Life. Become Who You're Meant To Be....Good friends πŸ‘― are like stars🌟, you don't always see them but you always know where they are…
The Hellish Reality Of Working At An Overseas 'Click Farm'. I Was Tortured By The Chicago PD:. Life Is A Beach. Black and white, hits and misses, glory.Happy 244th birthday πŸŽ‚ to the most powerful fighting force on the planet, the @USMC !Powers within, powers to give, powers to take, time to stand, shooting stars in the sky, hopes, wishes, dreams in works, be the one, just like me, to stand out.

Family Matters:  Ready for What?. Money comes ..Enough for the Charmed...✨Couple who named their baby after Hitler found guilty of terrorist actions.  I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent. BLACK SUN.☪IN THE SHADOW.
 The possibilities are endless for the things that I want. I just want a piece of the sky every day. Forever and a day, in the moment, with the start at now in the present. Not a dream real life. Ready for the best, that is still on the edge to happening today.
Family Matters:  Ready for What?. Money comes ..Enough for the Charmed...✨Couple who named their baby after Hitler found guilty of terrorist actions.  I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent. BLACK SUN.☪IN THE SHADOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment