Monday, August 31, 2026

Diamonds, gems, rocks, stones, hands to hold, fingers in place, signs of good times, lovers, haters, suckers, fuckers, talks to the hands.

 Mother gave birth to 3 babies and they all came healthy, you can say amen.Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always.Eyes Open Daily:Treats 2 Delight.This is what I woke up to this glorious day that God has made .. Pink Bubble Gum.





Wars:Games:Micky Mouse, Rats:Toads, Snakes, Spiders And Worms. Razor Sharp.Now when it were just Mexicans ,NO PROBLEM, they were thankful and took what they just needed for the week, Not these new migrants. Now I’m not a huge Trump supporter, but I hope he sends them all back, not the Mexicans,they at least have common sense to wait in a line for there turn.Has anyone else experienced this lately ???
Shared post from Dereks Horror Stuff


Talks to the pens, American Birds, hands in the air, dates of madness, with wolves, spiders, and snakes.Diamonds, gems, rocks, stones, hands to hold, fingers in place, signs of good times, lovers, haters, suckers, fuckers, talks to the hands.



Talks to the pens, American Birds, hands in the air, dates of madness, with wolves, spiders, and snakes.Diamonds, gems, rocks, stones, hands to hold, fingers in place, signs of good times, lovers, haters, suckers, fuckers, talks to the hands.

Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always.Eyes Open Daily:Treats 2 Delight.This is what I woke up to this glorious day that God has made .. Pink Bubble Gum.


 Mother gave birth to 3 babies and they all came healthy, you can say amen.Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always.Eyes Open Daily:Treats 2 Delight.This is what I woke up to this glorious day that God has made .. Pink Bubble Gum.





Wars:Games:Micky Mouse, Rats:Toads, Snakes, Spiders And Worms. Razor Sharp.Now when it were just Mexicans ,NO PROBLEM, they were thankful and took what they just needed for the week, Not these new migrants. Now I’m not a huge Trump supporter, but I hope he sends them all back, not the Mexicans,they at least have common sense to wait in a line for there turn.Has anyone else experienced this lately ???

No comments:

Post a Comment