Thursday, October 1, 2026

Blue Especially for You. "Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies .

 Snake Tales......Lion Angels: Angels on earth, earth angels and fairies, faithful and true. Gifts in stories online, lyon snakes in places below. Hell hounds with sinners and saints, lyon tails.  Ghost Writers: Tats and ticks, butches to date 562 200 9102, bitches in heat, Reese Smith 333, on chest. Party and play with Dick Jarrot, and Reese Smith, cum suckers, in Long Beach, CA. 



WILL I EVER STOP BEING SARCASTIC ASSHOLE FIND OUT ON NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE OF "I THINK THE FUCK NOT".What if you couldn't explain what you needed during a mental health crisis?

Tales to hurt, stories by text, to harm to kill the monkeys on side streets, best buy frogs to date. Stolen blue car, gifts of sinners and saints. Notes to cops, bend coppers, white and round. Land whales, crooks and wolves, dances on the beach



 So when you meet someone who's willing to stay.. committed to understanding you & actually wants to grow w/you.. Don't let lame shit like ego & pride ruin it.. Real is rare. remember that'. 'I hear your voice in my head and ache because I cannot hear it with my ears. Some days, the missing becomes physical a weight on my chest, an ache in my bones, a desperate need to bring you back



What horns do you want when you get to hell? 'I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.HAPPY BORNDAY ..Believing people can soar beyond ordinary life." --Fools Crow, LAKOTA … Detours End.


Be proud of how far you’ve come.
  If corrupt, accuse your rivals of corruption. If a coward, accuse others of cowardice. Evidence is irrelevant; the goal is to dilute the truth and the case against you with “everyone does it”.
 



WILL I EVER STOP BEING SARCASTIC ASSHOLE FIND OUT ON NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE OF "I THINK THE FUCK NOT".What if you couldn't explain what you needed during a mental health crisis?



HAPPY BORNDAY ..Believing people can soar beyond ordinary life." --Fools Crow, LAKOTA … Detours End.I hear your voice in my head and ache because I cannot hear it with my ears. Some days, the missing becomes physical a weight on my chest, an ache in my bones, a desperate need to bring you back

Sports rivalries and personal opinions are worth exactly what you invest in them, and the only judgment that truly matters is your own. Whether you are cheering for the Detroit Lions or any other team, sports have a unique way of turning friends into temporary foes and strangers into instant communities.Blue Especially for You. "Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies .

  • Healthy Rivalry: True friends might tease you when your team loses, but it is all in good fun. In sports, "foes" are just people wearing a different jersey color.
  • The Judgment: People will always judge your takes, your loyalty, or your passion. However, sports judgment is mostly superficial and temporary—it resets every Sunday or at the end of the season.
I hear your voice in my head and ache because I cannot hear it with my ears. Some days, the missing becomes physical a weight on my chest, an ache in my bones, a desperate need to bring you back.

Blue Especially for You. "Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies .



No comments:

Post a Comment